Check out our recipe for Bourbon Orange Lemonade below and let us know what you think.
- 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 4-6 cups SodaStream Free Lemon
- Orange and lemon slices
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1. In saucepan, mix water and sugar; heat to a simmer. Simmer about 5 minutes to create a simple syrup. Once sugar is dissolved, let liquid cool.
- 2. In large pitcher, combine simple syrup, lemon juice, orange juice and bourbon; stir with wooden spoon. Add orange slices, lemon slices and mint leaves.
- 3. Prepare the soda: Fizz 1 liter of cold water with your SodaStream soda maker. Flavor with SodaStream Free Lemon sparkling drink mix
- 4. Pour lemonade into the mixture and add ice. Garnish with mint sprigs